EmployIndy - Manager, Reemployment Services
- - EmployIndy
- Indianapolis, IN, USA
- Full Time
- Full Benefits
EmployIndy guides the local workforce ecosystem and makes strategic investments to remove barriers to quality employment for underserved and underrepresented residents. The vision for EmployIndy is clear: for all Marion County residents to have access to services and training necessary to secure a livable wage and grow in a career that meets employer demand for talent.
Position Description and Responsibilities
The primary focus of the Reemployment Services Manager position is to functionally manage the Reemployment Services (RES) team to ensure efficient implementation and coordination of service. The RES Manager is expected to manage the day-to-day implementation of reemployment services and be a subject matter expert of related regulations, policies, and procedures in order to assist the Associate Director to plan, organize, and monitor all reemployment service processes and initiatives offered through the WorkOne Indy System. This EmployIndy position is located at WorkOne Indy and reports to the Associate Director of Career Services.
- Functional supervision of the WorkOne Indy RES Team consisting of the Compliance Coordinator, Lead Coordinators, and RES Coordinators. Functional management includes oversite of team workflow, development of schedules, assignment and monitoring of day to day work assignments; implementation and monitoring of team productivity standards.
- Work collaboratively with Career Services leadership and the formal management for the RES Employer of Record (EOR) to plan, monitor, and document performance results of team members.
- RES team training and development. This includes onboarding and orientation of new team members, development and maintenance of training plans and reference materials; technical assistance, coaching and mentoring of team members; and regularly meeting with the team to update procedures, best practices, and performance expectations.
- Prepare and submit weekly reports to the Associate Director of Career Services regarding RES customer pool counts, participation rates, team performance, SWOT analysis, and recommendations to address performance challenges.
- Coordinates with other organizations, service providers, and vendors withing the WorkOne Indy system as needed to accomplish EmployIndy and WorkOne Indy objectives. This includes the ability to clearly articulate EmployIndy objectives, Career Service objectives, RES objectives and expected program measurements.
- Meet on a regular basis with members of the Career Services team to coordinate the direction and central planning necessary for the successful administration and management of WorkOne Indy programs and services. Will constantly monitor and report on progress of reemployment services within WorkOne Indy.
- Implement and/or amend processes and procedures for operations and service delivery.
- Serve as a representative of EmployIndy at various internal and external meetings.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor's degree in human/social service field required, Master's degree preferred.
- Minimum four years of program management and supervision required.
- Must have experience and the proven ability to facilitate teams that produce desired outcomes.
- Progressive work history with increasing levels of responsibility and accomplishment required.
- Experience managing the implementation of highly regulated federal and/or state grant funded programs preferred.
- Knowledge of reemployment services preferred.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- High skill level in oral communication with particular emphasis on communicating effectively with a cross functional management team.
- Ability to gather and analyze data from a variety of sources and make decisions based on sound conclusions.
- Ability to define problem(s), collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
- Knowledge of publicly-funded workforce programs.
- Knowledge and understanding of Lean operations.
- Knowledge of basic computer systems and processes, including electronic commerce and data transfer protocols.
- High skill level and proficiency in the use of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and a moderate to high skill level in the use of Access. At minimum, must demonstrate proficient use of Pivot Tables in Excel.
- High skill level in written communication.
- Responsible for communicating new programs/processes to appropriate staff.
- Ability to analyze the WorkOne Indy Workforce System.
- Ability to effectively present information to top management, public groups, and/or internal and external audiences.
- Ability to facilitate teams, manage projects, and develop policies and/or procedures.
- Philosophical agreement of the goals and objectives of EmployIndy.
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts