Manufacturing Team Member 1 - Medical Device East Indianapolis
- Immediate Opportunities - Healthcare
- Indianapolis, IN, USA
- $14.00 - $16.00 / hr
- Full Time
- We offer a comprehensive benefits package to include medical, dental, vision, life, HSA, 401k with company match, short and long term
Manufacturing Team Member 1 - Assembly and Deburr
EmployIndy has partnered with the largest medical device outsource (MDO) manufacturer in the world serving the cardiac, neuromodulation, orthopedics, vascular, advanced surgical and power solution markets. The company provides innovative, high quality medical technologies that enhance the lives of patients worldwide. In addition, it develops batteries for high-end niche applications in energy, military, and environmental markets. Our employer partner, located on the East side of Indianapolis is currently seeking an Assembly Team Member for Silk Screen, 2nd shift.
The primary purpose of this position is to develop competency in and performing basic assembly or deburr. The incumbent is expected to follow written procedures to meet production and quality requirements.
- Job Summary:
- Sets up equipment needed for assembly/inspection as per Manufacturing Process Instructions (MPI's) and
- Assembles component parts as per print. Utilizes both manual and automatic machine operation
- May package assemblies for shipment
- Participates in team activities focusing on process/product improvement, problem resolution, and customer satisfaction
- Performs other functions as required
- High school graduate or equivalent
- 0-2 years related work experience
- Ability to read blueprints preferred
- Familiarity with microscopes and measuring devices preferred
- Previous light assembly experience in a regulated industry with Medical devices preferred
Other: Able and willing to learn assembly operations; work is closely supervised.
2nd shift: 3:00- 11:30
Full package of benefits