Solder - NW Indy
- Immediate Opportunities - Manufacturing
- Indianapolis , IN, USA
- Full Time
EmployIndy has partnered with the largest manufacturer of products that we use in everyday life, such as Scotchbrite, the Original Blue Tape and Command Hooks. The person hired for the position of General Solder (2nd Shift 6:45pm - 7:15 am) will perform soldering and assembly duties required for various Communication's products manufactured at the Indianapolis facility.
• Minimum six (6) months of previous soldering and electronics assembly experience in a manufacturing environment
• Familiarity with basic electronic components and apply electronic assembly principles in conformance with IPC610 guidelines or other similar industry practices
Primary Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
• Complies with all Safety requirements.
• Maintains organizational cleanliness of the work area and facility.
• Follows and complies with written and verbal instructions including wiring and assembly diagrams for building, modifying and troubleshooting electronic assemblies.
• Familiarity with basic electronic components and apply electronic assembly principles in conformance with IPC610 guidelines or other similar industry practices.
• Perform electronic soldering and assembly functions for manufacture of Communication's products as well as other items as needed.
• Uses electronic test and measuring equipment.
• Performs accurate record keeping functions.
• Converts raw materials into finished product that exceeds our Customer's expectations
This position may require:
• Weekend work
• Working overtime
• Manually lifting up to 25 pounds, and up to 15 pounds above shoulder height as needed
• Bending, twisting, reaching, squatting throughout shift
• Working with chemicals that are subject to special handling requirements (hazardous & non-hazardous in liquid forms)
• Possess a High School Diploma/GED or higher
• Minimum six (6) months of previous experience in a manufacturing environment.
• Minimum three (3) months of previous experience in soldering and electronic assembly / circuit board in a manufacturing
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts