- Immediate Opportunities - Manufacturing
- Indianapolis, IN, USA
- $14.50, Shift Differential
- Full Time
- Full Benefit Package
EmployIndy has partnered with a company that supplies atmospheric, process, specialty gases, high-performance coatings, and related services & technologies is seeking an Production Operation Technician in their Plant located in Indianapolis, Indiana.
Production Operation Technicians are responsible for a variety of complex operations and duties in a production environment, including monitor equipment performance and make minor adjustments such as set-ups, calibrations, and alignments. Production Operation Technicians need to have a high degree of interest working in a busy production environment with a strong focus on quality and ability to multi-task.
• Must be able to work 1st, or 2nd (Shifts may rotate quarterly) with $2.00 shift differential for 2nd shift:
- 1st Shift, 7:00 am – 3:30 pm
- 2nd Shift, 3:00 pm – 11:00 pm
• 13 days on, 1 day off (Sunday)
• 8-hour or 12 hour shifts with mandatory overtime
• Will train on 1st Shift
• Weekly pay
• High School Diploma or Equivalent required
• Experience working in a production/manufacturing and/or plant environment is preferred
• Mechanical aptitude, analytical and technical ability
• Must be physically able to lift up to 40 lbs., stand 8hrs or sit 8hrs, with or without accommodation
• Experience wearing personal protective equipment (Respirator and steel toed boots) preferred
• Ability to follow detailed written instructions
• Perform basic math and computer skills
• Stable work history
• Must pass respirator and sports physical tests, along with pre-employment drug and background screenings
• Working safely is our number 1 priority
• Operate complex process equipment
• Measure and record various data associated with operating equipment.
• Inspection of parts, use hand tools
• Work in a dynamic teamwork environment
• Communicate and work well in a diverse environment
• Must be able to wear personal protective equipment
• Other duties as assigned
PST is a supplier which abides by the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR). As such, persons considered for this position must be either a U.S. Citizen, Permanent Resident (green card holder) or otherwise classifiable as a U.S. Person under relevant ITAR regulations.
Praxair Surface Technologies