Manufacturing Operators - NE Indy
- Immediate Opportunities - Manufacturing
- Indianapolis, IN, USA
- Full Time
Manufacturing (Machine Operator, Maint Mech, Anglemaster, Welding)
EmployIndy has partnered with a metal fabrication company located on the Northeast side of Indianapolis. There are multiple opportunities:
First Shift: 5:45 AM – 2:15 PM; Monday thru Friday
Machine Operator (2)
Electrical Maintenance Tech
Third Shift: 9:45PM – 6:15AM; Sunday thru Thursday
Material Handler (4)
Parts Cleaner (2)
Machine Operators (6)
CNC Machine Center (2)
Required Skills: To qualify for consideration, an applicant must possess the following skills.
• Ability to operate forklift and overhead crane utilizing pendant, radio or cab controls.
• Ability to read and interpret simple blueprints.
• Ability to use a variety of hand tools such as: hammer, pliers, screwdriver, wrench, drill, grinder, and bander.
• Ability to use measuring tools such as: tape measure, box caliper, slide dial caliper, and micrometer.
• Ability to convert fractions to decimals and vice versa, add and subtract in fractions and decimals.
• Responsible for providing high quality work to all internal and external customers as related to the output of their position.
Full benefit package
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts