Electrician - Northwest Indianapolis
- Immediate Opportunities - Life Sciences
- Indianapolis, IN, USA
- Full Time
Electrician - Exelead
EmployIndy has partnered with a privately owned pharmaceutical company located on the NW side of Indianapolis. Our employer partner specializes in rare disease and orphan drugs with an emphasis on complex liposomal and PEGylated formulations and currently seeking an Electrician.
Under General Supervision, the Electrician performs maintenance and repairs of electrical equipment,
control panels, production equipment and utility systems
Major Position Activities & Responsibilities:
• Performs preventative maintenance and repairs to Electrical equipment in accordance with National,
State and Local Code.
• Performs troubleshooting and repair on electrical equipment including but not limited to PLC's, VFD's,
production and utility equipment.
• Overhauls machinery and equipment by disassembling, replacing worn or broken parts, reassembling
and testing at completion.
• Re-designs Electrical systems to improve performance.
• Reads and interprets blueprints as well as "red line" performed modifications.
• Assists Management in development of Standard Operating Procedures
• Presents productivity, cost savings and safety improvement ideas.
• Assists Management in development of work related systems and programs.
• Performs special projects and other duties as assigned.
• As a part of the employee's job requirements, the employee may be required to handle wastes
including hazardous wastes. The employee must attend mandatory annual hazardous waste training
meeting(s) and show a competency in that training by passing test(s) administered by the company or
consultant providing such training.
• High School Diploma or equivalent.
• Two years of trade School or equivalent related electrical training.
• Five years of work experience in electrical trade.
• Prefer industrial electrical experience.
• Prefer two years of experience in pharmaceuticals or other GMP related industry.
• Must be proficient in maintaining documentation.
• Must be able to pass and maintain aseptic gown qualification.
• Must be able to interpret drawings and schematics.
• Must be able to pass lung capacity testing and become respirator fit test certified.
• Must have good written and verbal skills
• Requires manual dexterity, physical agility and the ability to lift up to 60 lbs.
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts