Construction Superintendent - East Indy
- Immediate Opportunities - Construction/Trades
- Indianapolis, IN, USA
- Full Time
Construction Superintendent – East Indy
EmployIndy has partnered with a local developer that specializes multifamily apartments and senior living communities.
Our employer partner is currently seeking an experienced Construction Superintendent. Candidate must excel in organizing the work effort with particular attention to attaining schedule and cost control goals. This position will require someone who is adaptable, flexible and passionate about delivering high quality results, in a fast paced, positive environment. Successful candidates will demonstrate high performing ability to operate as part of a team and demonstrate personal responsibility.
• Knowledge of building construction, means and methods, scheduling and cost control procedures, general contract language, general conditions, subcontract documents, drawings, and specifications.
• Ability to plan, manage and track subcontractors progress on the job to maintain the project schedule.
• Coordinate with various agencies for reporting and compliance with project documents and specification.
• Ability to manage field crew including project engineers, foreman and other field personnel to perform general construction duties.
• Ensure compliance with all internal and external record keeping and reporting requirements.
• Responsible for all aspects of quality control.
• Responsible for overall safety on the project site and ensure implementation of subcontractor safety programs.
• Provide on-site coordination of all manpower, materials, equipment and site logistics.
• Monitor cost control and job costing, quality reporting, forecasting and productivity.
• 4-year college degree in Construction Management, engineering, or a related field is preferred.
• 5+ years of building construction experience.
• Must have experience as a Lead Superintendent on ground up Multi-Family and Mixed-Use construction projects.
• OSHA 30 Certified or willing to become certified.
• Possess strong management, leadership and interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate well both verbally and in writing.
• Computer literacy to include advanced aptitude in Microsoft; Excel, Word and Project.
• Knowledge of accounting and cost control procedures.
In exchange for your skills and experience, Justus Companies offers:
• Competitive Base Salary
• Medical Insurance
• Health Savings Account
• Dental Insurance
• Vision Insurance
• 401(k) with Company Match
• Paid Time Off
• Paid Holidays
• Referral Bonuses
• Training & Development
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts