PCT - Indianapolis
- Immediate Opportunities - Healthcare
- Indianapolis, IN, USA
- Full Time
Patient Care Technician - Ascension
St. Vincent, part of Ascension, is a nonprofit, faith-based health system that is guided by our mission to provide compassionate, personalized care, especially for those who are vulnerable. St. Vincent is one of Indiana's largest employers with 22 ministries serving 57 counties in central and southern Indiana. Our 134-year-old health system includes a wide range of services including cardiovascular care, women's and children's health, neurosciences, cancer care, orthopedics, bariatrics, primary care, emergency medicine, imaging, general surgery and long-term acute care.
What You Will Do As a Patient Care Technician with St. Vincent Health? You will have the opportunity to perform basic clinical and non-clinical patient care activities under supervision in assigned area.
• Aids with entry and exit of patients.
• Assists patients with tending to personal care and activities of daily living.
• Reports findings or changes in physical, mental and emotional conditions to nursing staff. Documents necessary records.
• Responsible for keeping patient rooms clean and orderly as well as maintaining medical equipment.
• BLS Provider credentialed from the American Heart Association (AHA) obtained within 3 Months (90 days) of hire date or job transfer date. Education • High school diploma or GED required Work Experience
• Nursing student with a 5/2019 graduation date or later preferred. Equal Employment Opportunity St.Vincent is an EEO/AA Employer M/F/Disability/Vet.
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts