Lab Tech QA - Park 100
- Immediate Opportunities - Manufacturing
- IN, USA
- Full Time
Lab Tech – Park 100
EmployIndy has partnered with a large coffee, tea and botanical beverage manufacturer. This career opportunity is located at our Indianapolis westside facility in Park Fletcher. We are producers of a diverse portfolio of authentic, certified organic, precision extracts, coffees and teas. We provide a diverse and inclusive work environment, promote a healthy work/life balance, encourage and reward good If you are looking for a stable job with great benefits and opportunity for advancement, this is the place for you! This position reports Director of Quality Assurance.
Lab Technician assists QA and R&D Team in daily analytical, sensory and microbiological testing procedures and follows written policies, food safety procedures and metrics to help create consistent products and ingredients.
EDUCATION, SKILLS, EXPERIENCE:
- Experience working in laboratory environment; B.S. in Food Science or related field preferred
- Min. 1 year of experience in laboratory environment preferable in Food and Beverage Industry
- Attention to detail
- Qualitative analytical capacity
- Quantitative capability
- Knowledge of GMPs
- Sensory Evaluation
- Organization Skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Ability to work in a production environment.
Competitive starting rates
Medical, Dental, & Life Insurance after 90 days
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts