Flooring Field Technician
- Immediate Opportunities - Construction/Trades
- Indianapolis, IN, USA
- Full Time
- Full benefits package available after 90 days of FT employment. 401k plan available after six months of employment with employer match.
EmployIndy has partnered with one of the nation's largest flooring companies! Do you have what it takes to be part of one of the fastest growing organizations in the industry? This is not a job for the faint of heart or a person who wants to sit at a desk all day. We're looking for a "doer" with an incredible work ethic who is willing to do whatever it takes to get the job done. If this sounds like you, read on:
FLOORING FIELD TECH
We are seeking a full-time employee flooring field tech for our Indianapolis location. Applicants must have significant amount of flooring installation experience with various flooring types including carpet, ceramic tile, hardwood, laminate, vinyl, and LVT. Applicants should also have strong relationships with installers in the area.
Flooring field tech will be responsible for performing pre and post inspections of flooring installations, completing flooring installs and repairs, and assisting with installations. He/she should be knowledgeable about flooring installation techniques for various flooring types.
- Extremely knowledgeable about many different types of flooring products and installation techniques
- Excellent customer service skills, willingness to go above and beyond
- Strong installer relationships
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task and manage multiple priorities
- Excellent decision-making and problem-solving skills
- Self-motivated, results oriented, and accountable
Full benefits package available after 90 days of FT employment. 401k plan available after 6 months of employment with employer match.
Since 2000, the Columbus, Ohio based flooring company has become one of the nation's largest flooring companies, providing quality flooring products and professional installation services to homeowners, homebuilders, property managers, wholesalers, and business owners throughout the Midwest.
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts