Sample Processing Logger - Park 100
- Immediate Opportunities - Manufacturing
- Indianapolis, IN, USA
- Full Time
Sample Processing Opener – Polaris Labs
EmployIndy has partnered with a leader in the industrial fluids manufacturing. If you are looking to launch a career in the fast paced world, this is a great opportunity for you. Our ideal candidate is someone with an interest in all things industrial, mechanical, or chemical, and who can thrive in a high volume production environment. If you have experience within a manufacturing or production industry, a moderate mechanical acumen, and a desire to have a career that is both challenging and rewarding with opportunities to grow and advance, then please keep reading.
Our employer: is an ISO 17025:2005 A2LA accredited laboratory offering the highest quality testing for lubricants, fuels and coolants for maintenance and reliability purposes. By providing results in 24 hours, our employer partner reduces maintenance costs, unscheduled downtime and helps prevent equipment failure. Through innovative technology tools like HORIZON®; we are able to assist companies in industries such as Transportation, Oil & Gas, Mining, Construction, Power Generation turn laboratory results into actionable maintenance decisions.
This is a 3rd shift: 6:45pm - 7:15am
The Sample Processing Logger is responsible for quickly and accurately logging the information from each sample into the computer database. Operation of equipment and software requiring specialized knowledge of testing process is required.
- Uses box cutters to open sample shipments.
- Lifts and moves sample boxes of up to 50 lbs. on a regular basis.
- Apply lab numbers to sample bottles.
- Inspect, identify, and separate samples accordingly
- Able to understand and follow verbal and written commands.
- Transfer information from paperwork into the computer system
Qualifications & Requirements
- Works in a laboratory environment with potential exposure to petroleum products, fumes, odors, mists, and dusts.
- Wearing of personal protective equipment as required.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Ability to work under pressure and deadlines.
- Detail oriented.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Basic math skills.
- Self-starter; can work with minimum supervision.
- Ability to distinguish between colors.
- Computer literate.
- Customer service oriented.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
Full package of benefits
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts