HVAC Apprenticeship - East Indy
- Immediate Opportunities - Construction/Trades
- Indianapolis, IN, USA
- Full Time
HVAC Apprenticeship – East Indy
EmployIndy has partnered with Edwards Electrical & Mechanical Inc. and currently seeking candidates to fill HVAC Apprenticeships. Come join a great team that was recently recognized by Indy Star as being one of Indianapolis Top Places to Work (2018).
Summary: Well-organized, motivated team player who is hungry to learn the HVAC trade.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
- Install equipment, machines, wiring, or controls to meet specifications.
- Will assist team lead in determining causes of operating errors and deciding what to do about it, the technician will be repairing machines or systems using the needed tools.
- Assisting in servicing products and equipment on assigned projects and ensuring customer satisfaction
- Using a variety of hand and power tools, following blueprints or engineering specifications, to mount, assemble, troubleshoot and repair units
- Identifying, analyzing and repairing equipment, instruments and products at a customer's location
- Performing preventive maintenance, site surveys, installations, and modifications as needed or requested by customers, HVAC Field Technicians, or Field Technician Supervisors
- Maintaining stock of inventory, company equipment, and documents all service-related activities
- Complies with standards and procedures of industry, Safety Manual, and abide by safety rules.
- Other duties as assigned
Skills & Abilities:
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide two digit numbers.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions.
Qualifications: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Candidates with at least one year completed in an Apprentice Program preferred
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts