Collection Specialist - East Indy
- Immediate Opportunities - Healthcare
- Indianapolis, IN, USA
- $15.16 / hr + commission
- Full Time
- Full package of benefits
Collection Specialist – East Indy
EmployIndy has partnered with Action Financial Services, LLC (AFS) who's dedicated to recouping money for the US Department of Education (ED). We make every effort to implement best practices, enhance the lives of borrowers, and elevate the practice of debt collection in the community. We are currently seeking candidates for the Collection Specialist position.
Collection Specialists are responsible for maintaining perfect Compliance while collecting Department of Education student loans. They assist borrowers currently in default with their student loan to either Pay in Full, Settle in Full, Rehabilitate, Consolidate or get set up into Voluntary Payments before they move to an Administrative Wage Garnishment status or helping them move out of the Administrative Wage Garnishment Status. Collection Specialists will maintain all borrower information confidential.
• Strong customer service focus and professionalism when working with borrowers.
• Must have strong oral and writing communication skills; possessing good negotiating and multi-tasking skills.
• Good problem-solving skills.
• Ability to meet and exceed monthly compliance and collections goals.
• Excellent work punctuality and attendance history.
• Able to handle high call volume; both inbound and outbound.
• Thorough reporting, organizational, research and problem-solving skills.
• Ability to work both independent and with a team.
• Must have a positive, can do attitude.
• Must be able to stay calm during high pressure situations.
• Computer Proficiency.
• $15.16/HR plus commission (can make around $50k/year)
• Includes 401k and health benefits
• 10 paid holidays
• 10 paid vacation days after 1 year
• Must be 18+ years old with high school diploma – do not need degree
• Looking for motivated, driven people that want a chance at a good career
• Time and attendance extremely important
• Professional and business atmosphere
• Cell phones not allowed at desks due to compliance
• 0% tolerance policy for gossip/drama
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts