Sr Software Engineer - DT Indy
- Immediate Opportunities - Construction/Trades
- Indianapolis, IN, USA
- $90,000.00 - $120,000.00
- Full Time
Sr Software Engineer – DT Indy
EmployIndy has partnered with Angie's List and currently seeking a Sr Software Engineer – Data Integration candidates. Angie's List joined forces with HomeAdvisor in September 2017 to create the largest home services marketplace in the nation. Angie's List and HomeAdvisor employ nearly 4,000 employees across the U.S., with our biggest hubs in Denver, CO and Indianapolis, IN.
Angie's List is looking for a full time Senior Software Engineer – Data Integration with proven coding, delivery, best practices and technical leadership responsibilities to take a major role in one of our delivery teams.
• A smart, driven individual with a mix of passion for excellence in coding, efficient delivery, solid application design, and technical leadership?
• A voice to help continually define and promote best practices and standards and champion them to your team?
• A contributor that asks questions and tests assumptions, with the ability and desire to see the big picture and bend the lens to see what's around the corner?
• An economical mind with an intuition for understanding scope versus value and placing emphasis on the 80/20 rule?
• An architectural mind that values availability, scalability and sustainability? We use a distributed microservice architecture to make it all happen and want people who are excited to contribute to it.
If you said yes, then we should talk!
Primary things you'll be responsible for:
• Partner with your Product Manager to analyze needs and propose solutions that meet the requirements while balancing time and cost.
• Team up with Architecture to ensure your solutions take full advantage of a reactive, distributed microservices platform.
• Collaborate with your team's Quality Engineer to identify how best to prove your code meets requirements and automate those tests.
• Work with DevOps to ensure all deliverables can be deployed, managed and monitored automatically in a cloud-first, infrastructure-as-code approach.
Participate and contribute in your team's agile rituals in a Scrum focused development culture
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts