Workforce Ecosystem Manager - Indianapolis
- Immediate Opportunities - Business/Financial
- Indianapolis, IN, USA
- Up to $60,000.00 / yr
- Full Time
- Full package of benefits
Workforce Ecosystem Coordinator
Thomas P. Miller & Associates (TPMA), a growing national research and evaluation, economic development, and workforce development consulting firm, is seeking a team-oriented, driven professional to serve as the Workforce Ecosystem Coordinator as part of the Workforce Team. The Workforce Ecosystem Coordinator will lead TPMA's One-Stop Operator Services for EmployIndy. EmployIndy serves as the workforce development board for Marion County.
The individual will provide a range of support and leadership to the engagement including, but not limited to: coordinating required partner activities; building relationships with ecosystem partners; and supporting EmployIndy's mission and strategic vision. This position is based out of Indianapolis, Indiana. The Workforce Ecosystem Coordinator will be part of TPMA's Workforce Development Team and will have the opportunity for ongoing knowledge development and growth and support from TPMA.
Education and Experience
- Must possess 3-5 years of professional experience in public workforce development system and/or a related field.
- Professional experience in a role that requires community/stakeholder outreach, engagement, and collaboration to execute projects and meet objectives preferred.
- Must possess at least a bachelor's degree; advanced degree preferred.
- Connections and relationships in Marion County, Indiana preferred.
Job responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Provide goal-driven, customer-centered leadership aligned with EmployIndy's strategic vision
- Serve as Subject Matter Expert in workforce development
- Develop, build, and maintain relationships with ecosystem partners
- Facilitate partner meetings
- Commit to innovation and effective service design for the EmployIndy system
- Support the creation of integrated, streamlined career center services that meet federal, state, and local Workforce Development Board regulations and policies
- Effectively represent EmployIndy
Skills and Abilities
- Knowledgeable of WIOA and its regulations as well as the Department of Labor, State, and EmployIndy guidance and policy
- Results-oriented critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Strong intuition and judgement
- Ability to adapt in a fast-paced environment, manage multiple deadlines, and adjust course as needed
- Excellent project management skills – including developing and implementing timelines and plans and driving implementation in a customer-oriented environment
- Attention to detail and dedication to high-quality work
- Ability to balance multiple stakeholders and priorities
- Excellent interpersonal skills – including presentation, communication, facilitation, mediation, and teamwork
- Excellent writing skills, including audience appropriate writing in a variety of formats such as emails, press releases, newsletter blurbs, and reports
- Experience and skill in change management
- Proficient in Microsoft Suite including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts