CSR - Park 100
- Immediate Opportunities - Manufacturing
- IN, USA
- 14.00 / hr
- Full Time
Customer Service – Park 100 Area
POLARIS Laboratories® is an ISO 17025:2005 A2LA accredited laboratory offering the highest quality testing for lubricants, fuels and coolants for maintenance and reliability purposes. By providing results in 24 hours, POLARIS Laboratories reduces maintenance costs, unscheduled downtime and helps prevent equipment failure. Through innovative technology tools like HORIZONÂ®, we are able to assist companies in industries such as Transportation, Oil & Gas, Mining, Construction, Power Generation turn laboratory results into actionable maintenance decisions.
The Customer Service Representative is a Tier 1 Customer Service position with the responsibility of being the main point of contact for customer product orders, equipment and sample inquires, and HORIZON Support. This position handles a wide range of customer service issues. This includes entering customer lists into the computer and answering inquiries and/or complaints in a timely manner.
• Provide Front-line/Call Center contact with customers via phone, email, ticketing system, or chat window with speed and professionalism
• Process in person walk-in sample requests from customers
• Place customer product orders and assure accuracy
• Proactively assist customers and other departments with sample issues including Samples on Hold
• Document issues/inquires and maintain customer data and files within multiple databases
• Act as Customer advocate by making formal requests for enhancements and increasing the priority of issues when necessary
• Work collaboratively to build and maintain productive working relationships with Customer Support team members and across other departments to make sure customer needs are met and inquiries are resolved
• Tracks customer samples
• Administers customer account records.
• Interacts with customers, management, and staff regarding accounts.
• Fills in for receptionist as needed.
• Additional duties as required by management.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Detail oriented and ability to multi-task
• Good understanding and experience using MS Office Suite
• Ability to work under pressure and deadlines
• Wearing of personal protective equipment as required.
• Ability to work in a team environment.
• Ability to work under pressure and deadlines.
• Self-starter with the ability to work with minimal supervision.
• Detail oriented.
• Ability to multi-task.
• Computer literate.
• Ability to interact with customers via telephone.
• Ability to understand some technical information
• Bilingual Spanish Speaking Preferred
• High School Diploma or equivalent
• Minimum 2 years customer service experience
• Knowledge of multi-line phone system a plus
• Prior administrative/office experience a plus