- Immediate Opportunities - Technology
- Indianapolis, IN, USA
- Full Time
EmployIndy has partnered with the leader in quality management software in the medical device industry. This company is on the move and seeking a highly skilled, professional, SaaS Sales Account Executive with some "edge". Someone that is coachable, competitive, smart and loves to close.
Our innovative SaaS offering is revolutionizing the way medical device companies invent, design, manufacture, sell, and support their products. Status quo will not fly. We are looking for that special someone who has laser-like focus and determination around all aspects of their pipeline. We are poised for exponential growth. We are described as elite and scrappy. We show these traits on a daily basis as we do what is necessary to help our prospects and customers improve the quality of life.
You will work closely with medical device companies as a trusted advisor. You will need to deeply understand their unique challenges and goals as it relates to Quality and Regulatory needs for both pre-market and post-market. You will consult with customers on the only eQMS platform specifically designed for the medical device industry. You will be a part of a small elite sales team responsible for driving revenue.
• Sell eQMS software to medical device companies.
• Convert inbound leads into signed contracts.
• Follow a proven sales process and manage your pipeline with urgency and professionalism.
• Exceed quota every month by mastering our value proposition and sales process.
• Work cross-functionally throughout the organization to ensure a best in class experience throughout the customer life cycle.
• Participate in company sponsored events and trade shows.
• Obtain and maintain an in-depth understanding of the market, customers, and competition.
• 3+ years of quota carrying SaaS software sales
• Experience selling in the B2B space is strongly preferred
• Excellent communications skills including facilitation of meetings (remote and in person), presentations and product demos
• Excellent sales and negotiations skills in complex sales cycles
• Consultative selling experience
• Be a part of a collaborative team environment
• Highly motivated and goal driven with a proven track record in exceeding quota
• Strong business acumen
• Solution selling ability, Excellent discovery skills, Objection handling skills
• Exceptional organizational, time-management, and planning skills with strong attention to detail.
• Willingness to both share and challenge thoughts and ideas.
• Competitive spirit - belief that you are a deal closing machine!
• BS/BA degree or equivalent.
• Experience in Med Device or regulatory field is a plus