End User Support - NW Indy
- Immediate Opportunities - Technology
- Indianapolis, IN, USA
- $16.00 / hr
- Full Time
End User Support – NW Indy
EmployIndy has partnered with an industry leader in IT managed services. Bell Techlogix is recognized among only 21 North American companies. We believe our consistent presence on this highly respected report keeps Bell Techlogix on pace as an industry leader in the IT managed services market. Gartner's extensive analysis of our services increases confidence among our clients and supports our ongoing investment strategy to enhance the customer experience. Simply put, this research confirms our services and strategies are working for you.
Assist clients to leverage technology to solve business problems by being the SPOC (single point of contact) for all technology-related problems, escalating un-resolvable transactions to the next level. Ensure compliance with clients' technical and quality standards and procedures always utilizing exceptional customer service to attain the highest degree of customer satisfaction.
• Answers customers inquiries through a variety of mediums including telephone, email, and chat.
• Utilizes established knowledge articles, user information, previous tickets, Level 2 Associates, co-workers, and widely available information to understand, support and, provide technical support, and resolution to user.
• Evaluates and investigates user inquiries regarding computer software or hardware technical support in order to identify steps to provide first call resolution to clients and customers.
• Follows established quality processes to provide best in practice first call resolution to clients and customers.
• Monitors and follows up on helpdesk tickets to ensure appropriate steps are being taken to resolve customer problems.
• Documents all user contact, including details of issue and all troubleshooting steps taken by using ITSM.
• Identifies and reports any issues with provided applications, systems, and software (including ITSM, ACD, and client tools) promptly to team management.
• Informs Bell management of inconsistencies in knowledge documentation or if new processes need to be updated in knowledge base.
• Other duties as assigned.
Required Education and Experience:
• Must have a High School Diploma or GED.
• 1-2 years technical experience.
• Two Years Technical School or Technical Certifications a plus.
• MAC OS experience a plus.
• Must be proficient in Microsoft Office.
• Experience in troubleshooting internet browsers, smart phones & tablets.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
• Be outside of the box thinker, proactive, and looking for ways to better a process.
• Ability to verbalize information and ideas in order others will understand.
• Ability to identify and understand the speech of another person.
• Ability to use computers and computer systems (including hardware and software) to program, set up functions, enter data, or process information.
• Ability to multitask and complete tasks effectively.
• Skilled in providing problem resolution.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Effective interpersonal skills.
• Strong customer service skills.
• Ability to work independently and maintain professional working relationships with coworkers.
Monday – Friday 2PM – 11PM Bilingual Spanish needed (1)
Monday – Friday 11PM – 8AM Bilingual Spanish needed – (2)