Client Processing Coordinator - NE Indy
- Immediate Opportunities - Administrative/Clerical
- Indianapolis, IN, USA
- Full Time
Client Processing Coordinator – NE Indy
CLA, one of the winners of "Best Places to Work in Indiana 2019," delivers integrated wealth advisory, outsourcing, audit, tax and consulting services to help clients succeed professionally and personally. Grounded in public accounting, our broad professional services allow us to serve clients more completely and offer our people diverse career opportunities.
The Client Processing Coordinator provides support to the client by conducting specific service activities (generally in assurance and tax) and direct client support.
• Internal Support: Proactively support team leader in managing the following services: tax and assurance practices.
• Tax: Involved in one or more various responsibilities relating to the tax process including preparing and mailing tax organizers, organizing and scanning client documents, assembling final tax returns and preparing extensions.
• Manages client deadlines and all reporting through GoFileRoom and CCH ProSystemFx to ensure no client deadlines are missed.
• Proactively manage database and workflow systems to ensure accurate maintenance of client data. Responsible for tracking and managing all tax eFile deadlines for the local office.
• E-file form management, ensuring all forms are collected and processed timely, and proactively engaging office paraprofessionals to assist with peak filing deadlines.
• Client Documents: Process client source documents, provide completed returns and instructions to client for completing workflow process. Ensure the collection of authorization forms (8879) from clients before tax returns are released. Respond to client needs on behalf of tax team as needed to assist in time and workflow management.
• Assurance: Coordinates internal/external meetings, and updates board presentations in PowerPoint for audits and proposals. Prepares client engagement letters, reports and other letters upon request.
• Client Documents: Proofreads and coordinates the assembly of client financial statements, management letters, engagement letters and reports for staff. Coordinate delivery of final assurance documents via hard copy or electronic documents.
• Respond to client needs on behalf of the assurance team as needed to assist in time and workflow management.
• Internal Operations Team: Support and provide back up to other internal operations team during busy seasons, and as needed. Accountabilities across other internal operations roles are expected.
• This reflects the general details necessary to describe the essential work activities and accountabilities of this position and are not all inclusive. Other activities may be assigned.
Education / Experience Requirements:
• Minimum of three-five years of related administrative experience. Professional services
industry experience, a plus.
• High school degree or equivalent. Associate or Bachelor's degree, a plus.
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts