CSR - East Indy
- Immediate Opportunities - Administrative/Clerical
- Indianapolis, IN, USA
- Full Time
- Full package of benefits
CSR – East Indy
EmployIndy has partnered with Action Financial Services and is currently seeking candidates for the CSR positon.
AMAZING opportunity for the right people! Needed immediately!
Action Financial Services, LLC located in Indianapolis, Indiana, is a woman-owned and operated local business. AFS is the #1 Ranked Best Place to Work in Collections for 2019 by InsideARM! We are a fast-growing company with over 200 employees with a family environment and LOTS of opportunity for advancement.
If you are seriously interested in joining a company where:
• Its culture and people are its greatest assets!
• You feel appreciated and recognized for your efforts!
• Where its people work together to accomplish goals, have fun and work hard!
• A positive environment is part of its culture
• Company paid Medical, Dental and Vision for the employee.
• Free Gym on site
• 401k Plan with a 4% match.
• We offer AFLAC.
• 10 paid holiday days per year.
• 10 PTO days after one year of employment.
• Hourly Rate - $15.58
• Average monthly commission is $2,200. Potentially can earn more based on individual performance.
• Potential to earn $50-65K+
Responsibilities and Duties:
The Customer Service Representative position is a high energy, call center production position, and could potentially lead to future opportunities. AFS strives to fill advancement positions internally. Our professional staff communicate with defaulted student loan borrowers by telephone via inbound/outbound calls. They inform borrowers of their defaulted status and explain repayment options based off their financial situations while adhering to FDCPA, State Laws and Client Requirements. Possible positions may include Administrative Support, Team Leads, Supervisors and Management opportunities.
• You cannot have Defaulted student loans, State or Federal Tax Liens, felonies or some types of misdemeanors.
• Federal Contract states that you must be a US Citizen.
• High School Diploma or GED is required.
• Must be able to pass a FEDERAL drug test and random drug tests while employed.
• Additional Background Check Process will be required for Client Requirements.
Qualifications and Skills:
• Goal setter and achiever
• Production Minded
• Excited to meet and exceed production goals and earn commission
• Must be self-motivated and driven
• Demonstrate professionalism in communication and in the office environment
• Must be coach-able and easily receive feedback
• Must maintain a zero-error compliance approach
• Must have effective written and oral communication skills
• Must maintain excellent attendance
• Must have a positive attitude
• Bilingual is a major asset