Supply Chain Associate - NW Indy
- Immediate Opportunities - Life Sciences
- Indianapolis, IN, USA
- Full Time
Supply Chain Associate - Exelead
EmployIndy has partnered with a privately owned pharmaceutical company located on the NW side of Indianapolis. Our employer partner specializes in rare disease and orphan drugs with an emphasis on complex liposomal and PEGylated formulations and currently seeking candidates for a Supply Chain Associate.
The Supply Chain Associate plays a key role in inventory management/accuracy within the plant as well as ensuring a high level of customer service for internal and external partners.
• Maintain integrity of master data within the SAP application, ensuring data accuracy and timeliness of transactions.
• Maintain required raw materials and drug product inventory levels to ensure continuous supply of saleable inventory.
• Manage continuous improvement of the SAP system, including planning, purchasing and warehouse master data.
• Identify and lead initiatives to optimize supply chain processes, including company purchase/order process.
• Input and maintain the consolidated finished good product forecast in SAP.
• Lead cross-functional production planning meetings.
• Ensure sufficient supplies of raw materials and components to support the yearly production plan.
• Develop capacity analyses and provide inventory projections.
• Perform special projects and other duties as assigned. This may include, but is not limited to, routing document changes in the internal quality control system, reporting supplier change notifications to the appropriate parties, and continuous improvement initiatives.
• 3-5 years or more of supply chain work experience.
• BS degree in business, engineering, chemistry, operations management or related discipline.
• 1-3 years or more of SAP or equivalent MRP/ERP system experience.
• Pharmaceutical experience is preferred.
• Proficient with MS Excel, PowerPoint and Word.
• CPIM & or CSCP (APICS) certification preferred.
• Excellent organizational skills.
• Ability to interact and work well with others.
• Strong analytical skills.
• Skilled, precise and effective communicator.
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts