Production Support - Near East Indy
- Immediate Opportunities - Manufacturing
- Indianapolis, IN, USA
- Full Time
Production Support – Near East Indy
EmployIndy has partnered with Circle Kombucha, a beverage manufacturing facility and we're currently seeking candidates to fill the Production Support position. Are you a team player and have a 'can do' attitude?
Circle was founded to help people find balance and feel good, one drink at a time. We are a better-for-you beverage company, with our flagship product being Circle Kombucha . We are creating a world where taste, health, community, and environment are never sacrificed when you make a beverage choice. A world where perfectly- balanced beverages are everywhere.
The Production Support person is a full-time role that is part of the Circle Operations team and this position is a critical part of our mission in Helping people find balance and feel good. One drink at a time. The start date for this position is late July 2020.
Key Accountability: The Production Support person's success is determined by achieving the production output & quality goals for the Operations department each week.
As Production Support your normal responsibilities will be:
• Participate in the weekly Circle Operations Staff Meeting and daily start of shift meeting.
• Work on the packaging / canning line to produce beverage products.
• Serve as a critical interface with Circle's customers by making deliveries.
• Solve technical problems within Circle's manufacturing process.
• Execute cleaning & sanitation tasks in accordance with Circle's Food Safety Plan.
• Conduct maintenance on equipment.
• Take direction from Production Technicians and other team members to support the operation.
What experiences are we looking for you to have?
• You have displayed reliability and work ethic through previous professional, educational, or personal experience.
• You have experience in conducting work that requires significant attention to detail.
• You must be able to physically lift 50 pounds and have no physical or mobility limitations.
• If you have experience working in a food or beverage production environment and/or logistical warehousing operation, this is preferred.
• You must be optimistic, flexible, and willing to take on challenges.
What You'll Gain in this position:
• Critical experience working in a state-of-the-art beverage manufacturing facility.
• Structured career development with promotional opportunities.
• Technical training and the potential of gaining certifications in specific areas.
• Open access to leadership and regular business updates.
• Be a part of a growing business with opportunities to expand your career as Circle expands.
Benefits at Circle:
• Company Sponsored benefit package, including Medical/Dental/Vision coverage, Life Insurance, and Employee Assistance Program (EAP).
• Elective benefits including 401k, Long & Short Term Disability, and others.
• A progressive PTO schedule that increases with seniority. Starting at 80 hours per year.
• A casual dress code
• Transparency and accessibility - We encourage everyone on the team to speak up, ask questions, innovate, and collaborate. Regular business updates. We grow as you grow - it's a full Circle.
*****A current Indiana Driver's License is required****
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts