Apprentice Service Plumber
- - On-the-Job Training
- Indianapolis, IN, USA
- 28,000 - 50,000
- Full Time
Apprentice Service Plumber
EmployIndy has partnered with B & W Plumbing, Heating and Air Conditioning Co., Inc. in search for an APPRENTICE SERVICE PLUMBER. The successful candidate will enjoy interacting with people and problem solving.
B & W Plumbing, Heating and Air Conditioning Co., Inc is a family owned and operated business founded in 1961. As a full service plumbing, heating and air company we serve Central Indiana and are located in historic Speedway, Indiana. Inside our Big Black Trucks is a team of licensed plumbers, registered apprentices and certified heating and air conditioning technicians with the skills to handle even the most complex project. Proudly offering our clients innovative and practical solutions for projects both large and small.
- Assist Journeyman plumber in all aspects of work
- Attend 4 year D.O.L. B.A.T approved apprentice program
- Participate in other training opportunities
- Clean equipment and work area, ensure complete customer satisfaction upon completion of work
- Complete all paperwork required by management
- Keep assigned service vehicle organized, clean, and stocked properly
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Attention to detail and a desire to see the job done right the first time
- Friendly personable, responds to customer concerns, and enjoys making our customers smile
- Valid social security card, driver's license, and a clean driving record
- Must agree to a background and drug check
- Desire to perform beyond the mandatory job requirements
- Ability to follow proper safety techniques
- Must be courteous and respectful to customers and coworkers
- Must be respectful of company property and follow safe handling procedures for large items
To adequately perform the duties of this job the employee is regularly and routinely required to sit, stand, walk, stoop, use hands, use fingers, handle controls, hear, and talk. The employee is frequently required to reach with hands and arms. The employee must be able to climb ladders, work in hot and cold environments, and work in small crawl spaces. The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and the ability to adjust focus. Occasionally, the employee may be asked to drive long distances in performance of job duties. Our service area is Indianapolis and surrounding counties. The employee is required to frequently interact with other coworkers and customers.
The work environment noise level is usually moderate but will vary occasionally. The work environment will subject employees to continual interruptions and changing priorities. Effective, consistent, and constant communication with customers, vendors, co-workers, and others is required.
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts