Senior Director, Business Partnership - EmployIndy
- EmployIndy - Business Partnerships
- Indianapolis, IN, USA
- Full Time
Senior Director, Business Partnerships - EmployIndy
EmployIndy guides the local workforce ecosystem and makes strategic investments to remove barriers to quality employment for underserved and underrepresented residents. The vision for EmployIndy is clear: for all Marion County residents to have access to services and training necessary to secure a livable wage and grow in a career that meets employer demand for talent.
The Senior Director of Business Partnerships is responsible for performance management and daily operations of business development managers and business account managers. This position will be located at EmployIndy and report to the Chief Strategy Officer. This position will be located at EmployIndy and report to the Chief Strategy Officer.
To be successful in this role you will accomplish:
- Successful achievement of defined results in the number of target employers engaged, the number of MOUs executed, the number of relationships that are moved to a higher ROI for EmployIndy, etc.
- Successful development and maintenance of relationships with high value partners, collaboration on key projects with various stakeholders on behalf of EmployIndy, and recommendations for partnership innovation.
- Creation of a high-performance team environment where business development managers and account managers are accountable for prospecting, targeting, and securing partnership agreements with businesses that align with the mission, vision, strategic goals, and programmatic needs of EmployIndy. A
- Assurance that account managers execute on maintaining and growing current partnerships through relationship management of assigned accounts, project managing agreement deliverables, account growth/retention, and customer satisfaction.
- Empowerment: Management and team members trust one another to make the right decisions.
- Integrity: Staff member does what he/she has committed to doing and is true to him/herself when no one is looking.
- Innovation: Each staff member must take an active role in the process of learning, sharing, and building upon personal as well as team members' ideas.
- Customer Service: Staff members are positive, friendly, helpful, and customer-centric during communications with customers.
- Collaboration: A staff member understands that working together is what causes a company and each team to thrive.
- Inclusive: Staff members promotes a safe, welcoming, and equitable environment where fellow team members can contribute one's authentic self.
- Results-driven: Staff member drives organizational impact by taking the initiative to intentionally prioritize tasks, remove barriers, make thoughtful decisions, and produce results.
- Manage change: Be innovative, display initiative, be willing to take risks, and remain flexible and adaptable in response to a changing work and regulatory environment.
- Plan and organize work: Be able to plan and organize his/her work and the work of others. This involves the ability to analyze problems, reach decisions, make, and implement plans.
- Interface effectively with others: (Interpersonal Skills) Be able to work effectively with others. This involves oral communications, professional relationship building and teamwork.
- Achieve results: Be results oriented and able to achieve goals. This involves a motivation to achieve, an awareness of the business of EmployIndy, a willingness to learn, and a strong customer focus.
- Leadership: Be able to assist other team members in the fulfillment of their duties. This involves the exercise of developed knowledge, ability to motivate others, set goals and monitor results.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor's Degree Required, Master's Degree Preferred
- At least five years of progressive experience in managing intangible sales, business development
- Experience in workforce development economic development or related industry preferred
- Progressive work history with increasing levels of accomplishment required
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Results driven to meet the mission, vision, and goals of EmployIndy
- Knowledge of CRM, Google Suite, and Microsoft Office Suite systems
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge of career pathways, talent strategies, workforce development and/or economic development highly desired
- Knowledge of sales cycles and revenue cycles
- Creativity, problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Lifelong learning to continue to adapt to the workforce system, products, and initiatives
- Account Management strategies and processes
- Valid Driver's License and reliable transportation to meet with partners at their location.
EmployIndy grants equal opportunity to all qualified persons without regard to race, color, religion, gender, pregnancy, disability, age, national origin, military service obligations, veteran status, citizenship, sexual orientation, or any other category protected by law. EmployIndy provides equal opportunity in wages, promotions, benefits, and all other privileges, terms, and conditions of employment.
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts