Associate Director, Human Resources
- EmployIndy - Human Resources
- Indianapolis, IN, USA
- Full Time
- Full package of benefits
The primary functions of the Associate Director, Human Resource will direct human resource strategies spanning multiple functions within the department. This person will also be a liaison between human resources and staff while ensuring that EmployIndy is continuously aligned with strategic business objectives and compliance.
This position will be located at EmployIndy Downtown Office and report to the Senior Director, Operations.
• Acts as coach and mentor to employees in the HR department.
• Provides timely Success Plan evaluations to leadership and staff.
• Lead benefit and administration processes and be a liaison to vendors.
To be successful in this role you will accomplish
• Identify potential employee-relations issues and make recommendations to management.
• Coordinate administration of workers' compensation and unemployment claims
• Oversight of 30,60,90-day Success Plan for new hires and ongoing plan reviews for current staff to report to management for additional training and support.
• Oversees human resource programs including, but not limited to, grievances, performance management, and reporting as well as compensation, disciplinary matters, disputes and investigations.
• Empowerment: Management and team members trust one another to make the right decisions.
• Integrity: Staff member does what he/she has committed to doing and is true to him/herself when no one is looking.
• Innovation: Each staff member must take an active role in the process of learning, sharing, and building upon personal as well as team members' ideas.
• Customer Service: Staff members are positive, friendly, helpful, and customer-centric during communications with customers.
• Collaboration: A staff member understands that working together is what causes a company and each team to thrive.
• Inclusive: Staff members promotes a safe, welcoming, and equitable environment where fellow team members can contribute one's authentic self.
• Results-driven: Staff member drives organizational impact by taking the initiative to intentionally prioritize tasks, remove barriers, make thoughtful decisions, and produce results.
• Manage change: Be innovative, display initiative, be willing to take risks, and remain flexible and adaptable in response to a changing work and regulatory environment.
• Plan and organize work: Be able to plan and organize his/her work and the work of others. This involves the ability to analyze problems, reach decisions, make, and implement plans.
• Interface effectively with others: (Interpersonal Skills) Be able to work effectively with others. This involves oral communications, professional relationship building and teamwork.
• Achieve results: Be results oriented and able to achieve goals. This involves a motivation to achieve, an awareness of the business of EmployIndy, a willingness to learn, and a strong customer focus.
• Leadership: Be able to assist other team members in the fulfillment of their duties. This involves the exercise of developed knowledge, ability to motivate others, set goals and monitor results.
Education and Experience
• Associate degree required or Bachelor's in Human Resource Management preferred
• Three years or more direct human resource management related experience preferred.
• SHRM Certified Professional (SHRM-CP) or SHRM Senior Certified Professional (SHRM-SCP) current certification preferred.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
• Knowledge of CRM, Google Suite, and Microsoft Office Suite systems
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Knowledge and experience with Blackbaud Accounting software preferred.
• Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
• Thorough knowledge of employment-related laws and regulations
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts