Account Manager, Business Partnerships
- EmployIndy - Business Partnerships
- Indianapolis, IN, USA
- Full Time
EmployIndy guides the local workforce ecosystem and makes strategic investments to remove barriers to quality employment for underserved and underrepresented residents. The vision for EmployIndy is clear: for all Marion County residents to have access to services and training necessary to secure a livable wage and grow in a career that meets employer demand for talent.
Account Manager, Business Partnerships manages and grows partnerships accounts. The Account Manager is responsible growing and retaining partner agreements and coordinating connectivity to products and services. This position will be located at EmployIndy and will report to the Director of Business Partnerships.
To be successful in this role you will accomplish:
• Strong relationship management of assigned partner accounts and assurance that all accounts understand the value of EmployIndy and identify EmployIndy as a key strategic partner.
• Coordination of account agreements and deliverables with the Talent Solutions team, ensuring the execution of deliverables by proactively leading internal meetings to ensure designated activities are on track.
• Retention and growth of targeted partner accounts fulfilling the needs of EmployIndy, our programs and initiatives through routine employer meetings on a regular interval.
• Proactive and routine communication and follow up with partner account contacts presenting new opportunities.
• Collaboration with designated programs or locations as requested by Programs team to ensure partner satisfaction and continued engagement.
• Documentation of all account interactions and outcomes as it relates to communication, deliverables, and metrics in the EmployIndy CRM.
• Representation of EmployIndy in external events, committees, taskforces, etc.
• Consistent delivery of success stories to the EmployIndy communications team
• Empowerment: Management and team members trust one another to make the right decisions.
• Integrity: Staff member does what he/she has committed to doing and is true to him/herself when no one is looking.
• Innovation: Each staff member must take an active role in the process of learning, sharing, and building upon personal as well as team members' ideas.
• Customer Service: Staff members are positive, friendly, helpful, and customer-centric during communications with customers.
• Collaboration: A staff member understands that working together is what causes a company and each team to thrive.
• Inclusive: Staff members promotes a safe, welcoming, and equitable environment where fellow team members can contribute one's authentic self.
• Results-driven: Staff member drives organizational impact by taking the initiative to intentionally prioritize tasks, remove barriers, make thoughtful decisions, and produce results.
• Manage change: Be innovative, display initiative, be willing to take risks, and remain flexible and adaptable in response to a changing work and regulatory environment.
• Plan and organize work: Be able to plan and organize his/her work and the work of others. This involves the ability to analyze problems, reach decisions, make, and implement plans.
• Interface effectively with others: (Interpersonal Skills) Be able to work effectively with others. This involves oral communications, professional relationship building and teamwork.
• Achieve results: Be results oriented and able to achieve goals. This involves a motivation to achieve, an awareness of the business of EmployIndy, a willingness to learn, and a strong customer focus.
• Leadership: Be able to assist other team members in the fulfillment of their duties.
Education and Experience:
• Associated Degree Required
• Two years of experience in sales, account management, customer service
• Experience in workforce development, economic development, and related industries preferred
• Experience selling services or intangibles preferred
• Valid Driver's License and reliable transportation
• Progressive work history with increasing levels of accomplishment required
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Results driven to meet the mission, vision, and goals of EmployIndy
• Knowledge of CRM, Google Suite, and Microsoft Office Suite systems
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Knowledge of career pathways, talent strategies, workforce development and/or economic development highly desired
• Creativity, problem solving and troubleshooting skills
• Lifelong learning to continue to adapt to the workforce system, products, and initiatives
• Account Management strategies and processes
• Valid driver's license and reliable transportation
EmployIndy grants equal opportunity to all qualified persons without regard to race, color, religion, gender, pregnancy, disability, age, national origin, military service obligations, veteran status, citizenship, sexual orientation, or any other category protected by law. EmployIndy provides equal opportunity in wages, promotions, benefits, and all other privileges, terms, and conditions of employment.
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts