Manager, Talent Bound High Schools
- EmployIndy - Talent Bound
- Indianapolis, IN, USA
- Full Time
- Health, Vision, Dental, 401k
EmployIndy guides the local workforce ecosystem and makes strategic investments to remove barriers to quality employment for underserved and underrepresented residents. The vision for EmployIndy is clear: for all Marion County residents to have access to services and training necessary to secure a livable wage and grow in a career that meets employer demand for talent.
The Manager for Talent Bound is responsible for the daily coordination of Talent Bound work-based learning activities with our K-12 and business partners. This position has frequent communication and interface with education counterparts and business partners to ensure the Talent Bound activities are executed seamlessly.
To be successful in this role you will accomplish:
• Proactive recruitment and coordination of employer partners to participant in Talent Bound activities
• Coordination of work-based learning activities between high schools and business partners
• Retention of employer partners for future Talent Bound activities
• Coach and prep business partners to participate in Talent Bound activities
• Ongoing communication and capacity building of high school and business partners
• Presentations regarding the value of the Talent Bound initiative to education, business, and other stakeholder partners.
• Proactively recommend opportunities for process improvement, growth, and expansion of work-based learning activities.
• Post-secondary credential required; Associate Degree preferred
• 2-3 years' experience in youth programming preferred
• Valid Driver's License and reliable transportation required
• Progressive work history with increasing levels of accomplishment preferred
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts