Digital Marketing and Outreach Specialist
- EmployIndy - Communications & Marketing
- Indianapolis, IN, USA
- Full Time
- Health, Vision, Dental, 401k, Parking, Cell Phone Stipend
The role of the Digital Marketing and Outreach Specialist is to provide expertise in the area of digital marketing and advertising as well as overseeing events coordination and outreach. The primary responsibility is to manage various communications functions across multiple departments for EmployIndy to support its programs, initiatives, and workforce development and ecosystem partners.
To be successful in this role you will accomplish:
• Lead overall digital marketing strategy and implementation as well as oversee ongoing
digital marketing/advertising campaigns in support of EmployIndy's programs.
• Collaborate on communications content calendar and oversee execution and analysis of social media strategies.
• Develop outreach strategies for external and community engagement, including maintenance of EmployIndy/ecosystem events Airtable and website calendars.
• Manage and curate content development for newsletters, outreach to program participants, social media, program collateral, and other materials supporting operational communications needs.
Education and Experience:
• Postsecondary credential required
• At least 2 years of experience preferred
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Results driven to meet the mission, vision, and goals of EmployIndy.
• Knowledge of Google Suite and Microsoft Office Suite systems.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills are essential; Knowledge of AP Style preferred.
• Must be able to simultaneously oversee multiple projects and meet strict deadlines.
• Detail oriented.
• Expertise in digital and social media advertising required.
• Knowledge of Meltwater preferred.
• Knowledge of Adobe InDesign, Photoshop, and Illustrator preferred.
• Knowledge of WordPress preferred.
• Knowledge of Weebly, Squarespace, Eventbrite, Survey Monkey, MailChimp, Canvas preferred.
Additionally, please be on the lookout for an email to complete a Predictive Index Assessment. Be sure to look in both your Inbox and Spam folder and complete as soon as possible. Please confirm upon completion. It is important the hiring manager have to review prior to your initial phone screen/interview. This tool is used to gain insight of your innate/preferred working style.
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts