Grants and Contracts Coordinator
- EmployIndy - Accounting & Administration
- Indianapolis, IN, USA
- Full Time
The Grants & Contract Coordinator position will be responsible for providing support to the Associate Director and Managers of Grants & Contracts by assisting with the development, maintenance, tracking, and monitoring of grants and contracts for subrecipients and vendors. This position will be responsible for managing multiple dashboards with high level of details to assure accuracy of data.
This position will be responsible for all following up on the monitoring for subrecipients for contracts that adhere to the grant. This is a coordinator position with potential growth opportunities for the right candidate. This position will be located at EmployIndy Downtown Office and report to the Associate Director, Grants & Contracts.
To be successful in this role you will accomplish:
• Assisting Grants & Contracts Managers with tracking activities, such as requests for new contracts; requests for additional funding; requests for extension of the period of performance; and monthly accrued expenditure reports
• Assisting Grants & Contracts Managers with preparing sub grant recipients monitoring reports
• Follow-up activities associated with desktop monitoring and reviews of sub grant recipients
• Managing, preparing, and tracking assigned memorandums of understanding
• Scheduling all monitoring review and quarterly initiative meetings and ensuring the meetings are scheduled on needed frequency
• High proficiency in budget management and expense tracking.
• Providing administrative support to the Grants and Contracts Associate Director and Managers
Education and Experience:
• Post-secondary credential required; Associates degree preferred.
• Two to Three years or more business management, accounting, and/or administration related experience preferred
• Progressive work history with increasing levels of accomplishment required
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Results driven to meet the mission, vision, and goals of EmployIndy
• Knowledge of CRM, Google Suite, and Microsoft Office Suite systems
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to analyze data and reach sound conclusions, work under time pressure, and meet deadlines
• Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
Additionally, please be on the lookout for an email to complete a Predictive Index Assessment. Be sure to look in both your Inbox and Spam folder and complete as soon as possible. Please confirm upon completion. It is important the hiring manager have to review prior to your initial phone screen/interview. This tool is used to gain insight of your innate/preferred working style.
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts