Neighborhood Program Coordinator
- EmployIndy - Neighborhood
- Indianapolis, IN, USA
- Full Time
The Neighborhood Program Coordinator (NPC) provides support to the Neighborhood team in a variety of activities and tasks associated with project management, event planning, marketing, administration, and scheduling. This position is located at EmployIndy and reports to the Vice President of Neighborhood.
To be successful in this role you will accomplish:
• Scheduling support for the Neighborhood Team
• Managing special projects as assigned for Programs Division
• Administrative support for Neighborhood team
• Liaison between Neighborhood and Communications team
• Good oral and written communication skills
• Ability to prioritize projects
• Manage change: Be innovative, display initiative, be willing to take risks, and remain flexible and adaptable in response to a changing work and regulatory environment.
• Plan and organize work: Be able to plan and organize his/her work and the work of others. This involves the ability to analyze problems, reach decisions, make, and implement plans.
• Interface effectively with others: (Interpersonal Skills) Be able to work effectively with others. This involves oral communications, professional relationship building and teamwork.
• Achieve results: Be results oriented and able to achieve goals. This involves a motivation to achieve, an awareness of the business of EmployIndy, a willingness to learn, and a strong customer focus.
• Leadership: Be able to assist other team members in the fulfillment of their duties.
Education and Experience
• High School Diploma required; some college level experience preferred
• 1-2 years of experience program/project management experience
• Progressive work history with increasing levels of accomplishment required
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Results driven to meet the mission, vision, and goals of EmployIndy
• Knowledge of Google Suite, Microsoft Office Suite systems
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to be creative in developing alternatives to meet EmployIndy needs
• Ability to communicate clearly, both verbally and in writing
• Ability to maintain cooperative work relationships
Additionally, please be on the lookout for an email to complete a Predictive Index Assessment. Be sure to look in both your Inbox and Spam folder and complete as soon as possible. Please confirm upon completion. It is import the hiring manager have to review prior to your initial phone screen/interview. This tool is used to gain insight of your innate/preferred working style.
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts