Manager, Strategic Initiatives
- EmployIndy - Strategy & Research
- Indianapolis, IN, USA
- Full Time
- Full package of benefits
The successful candidate will be excited by the opportunity to build out new initiatives at EmployIndy. This individual will be a strategic thinker who can develop high-quality content and deliverables for assigned initiatives. This individual will also be comfortable working across different departments and with various stakeholders in the workforce ecosystem, and, importantly, will be motivated by aggressive goals and timelines to ensure the desired results for the initiative are achieved. This position will be located at EmployIndy and will report to the Senior Director, Research & Strategy.
To be successful in this role you will accomplish:
• Provides project management function for large grants and strategic initiatives.
• Assists with the development of project road maps, milestones, and identification of project objectives within identified scope.
• Implementation of business plans for new initiatives that are central to the overall success of the organization.
• Manages project timelines and execution from various team members.
• Partners closely with subject matter experts across business units to ensure the successful implementation of the new initiative.
• Analysis of complex issues, identification of trends and implications, and development of recommendations and guidance for project team.
• Conducts research into policies and practices that address issues or trends faced within EmployIndy's strategic initiatives; including clearly writing findings in white papers, memos, or other deliverables.
• Assist with data requests to support strategic initiatives, including extracting information from program data systems, as well as public and proprietary data sources.
• Assistance with the preparation of materials and deliverables for project meetings and management of next steps.
• Secures appropriate feedback and signoff on all deliverables
• Focus on outcomes and organized in approach.
• Tracks progress daily and reacts quickly if not on track to accomplishing your goals.
• Breaks down goals and develop weekly, quarterly, and yearly plans to achieve organizational objectives.
• Manages and reports against goals, priorities, and objectives to the Senior Director, Research & Strategy.
Education and Experience:
• Postsecondary credential required, associate degree preferred
• 2 years of experience in business analytics or project management
• Progressive work history with increasing levels of accomplishment required
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Results-driven to meet the mission, vision, and goals of EmployIndy
• Detail-oriented ability to take a need or objective, break it down into executable activities, identify questions that need to be asked, gather priorities and requirements, set and manage to milestones, and then execute effectively.
• Track record of working collaboratively within a team.
• Ability to ethically handle confidential information.
• Knowledge of CRM, Google Suite, and Microsoft Office Suite systems
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
Additionally, please be on the lookout for an email to complete a Predictive Index Assessment. Be sure to look in both your Inbox and Spam folder and complete as soon as possible. Please confirm upon completion. It is important the hiring manager have to review prior to your initial phone screen/interview. This tool is used to gain insight of your innate/preferred working style.
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts