Senior Manager Research and Strategy
- EmployIndy - Strategy & Research
- Indianapolis, IN, USA
- Full Time
The Senior Manager, Research and Strategy will be excited to assist in developing and launching strategic operational plans for new initiatives and services at EmployIndy. This individual is a strategic thinker and doer and can translate complex projects and ideas into action. This individual is a strong project manager and can communicate among teams built across different departments and with various stakeholders in the workforce ecosystem. Additionally, this individual is motivated by setting and meeting goals and timelines to ensure the desired results for the initiative are achieved.
This position will be located at EmployIndy's downtown office and report to the Senior Director of Research and Strategy.
To be successful in this role you will accomplish:
• Anticipation of the needs of the workforce ecosystem using strategic frameworks and processes that analyze problems and design solutions.
• Assist Strategy Team with identifying gaps and conceptualizing new programs or initiatives that contribute to the overall success of the organization and workforce ecosystem.
• Assist EmployIndy programs and departments with strategic planning, setting goals, and creating frameworks to implement and monitor strategic priorities.
• Support development of annual research agenda and successful leadership and execution of research projects and policy analysis initiatives, including identifying evidence-based recommendations for EmployIndy teams to address major issues affecting the workforce ecosystem.
• Create and implement project management plans for EmployIndy's strategic initiatives, involving cross-functional teams and/or external stakeholders
• Manage and communicate with multiple cross-functional teams to drive toward desired deliverables and results on tight timelines.
• Engage with EmployIndy leaders in exploratory conversations with new partners or initiatives to assist with connecting the dots among EmployIndy's programs and strategic initiatives.
• Communicate complex strategic topics clearly and concisely to a variety of audiences through both written and oral communication.
Education and Experience:
• Bachelor's degree, 6 years of related work experience, or equivalent combination of postsecondary education and work experience required
• Experience in the workforce development and education ecosystem required
• Experience in project management, consulting, strategy development and/or partnership development
• Demonstrated track record of success in leading projects and achieving ambitious outcomes
• Progressive work history with increasing levels of accomplishment required
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Results driven to meet the mission, vision, and goals of EmployIndy
• Knowledge of CRM and Microsoft Office Suite systems
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Self-starter who can delegate work and ensure quality
• Detail-oriented ability to take a need or objective, break it down into executable activities, identify questions that need to be asked, gather priorities and requirements, set, and manage to milestones, and then execute effectively.
• Track record of successfully leading and working collaboratively within a team.
• Ability to ethically handle confidential information.
Additionally, please be on the lookout for an email to complete a Predictive Index Assessment. Be sure to look in both your Inbox and Spam folder and complete as soon as possible. Please confirm upon completion. It is important the hiring manager have to review prior to your initial phone screen/interview. This tool is used to gain insight of your innate/preferred working style.
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts