Associate Director Business Consulting
- EmployIndy - Business Consulting - Choice Employers
- Indianapolis, IN, USA
- Full Time
- Full package of benefits
EmployIndy recently launched a Business Consulting division within our Talent Solutions department to build and implement innovative models focused on job quality called Choice Employers. Consisting of four pillars, Choice Employers focuses on good wages, career pathways, employee supports and culture/diversity. The Associate Director, Business Consulting will primarily focus on the Good Wages Initiative while supporting the Director of Business Consulting on the broader build of the Choice Employers initiative. The Good Wages Initiative strives to increase the number of employers paying a good wage and employer sponsored health benefits to their employees. Through a consulting and certification process, the Associate Director, Business Consulting will lead stakeholder and employer engagement as well as directly implement the daily operations of the initiative. The daily operations of the initiative include but are not limited to budget, reporting, dashboards, and outcomes.
To be successful in this role you will accomplish:
• Build relationships with employers, enlisting and assisting them through the certification process
• Build brand awareness and recognition for the Good Wages Initiative among the business community and general public
• Successfully fulfill the goals of the Good Wages Initiative
• Develop teams of community volunteers to assist with multiple elements of the project
• Support and engage the Good Wages Initiative Steering Committee and volunteers
• Support fundraising for the initiative
• Document all related operational data, outcomes and success stories
• Align the initiative with the goals, mission and vision of EmployIndy
• Support the growth of additional Choice Employers initiatives
Education and Experience :
• Bachelor's Degree preferred, Associate degree required. Significant experience may be considered in lieu of degree
• 3-4 years of experience in sales and in non-profit management
• Knowledge of business leadership and operations
• Demonstrated track record of success in developing a new initiative and achieving ambitious outcomes
• Progressive work history with increasing levels of accomplishment required
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Results-driven to meet the mission, vision, and goals of EmployIndy
• Self-starter who can delegate work and ensure quality
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Track record of successfully leading and working collaboratively within a team.
• Ability to ethically handle confidential information.
• Knowledge of CRM, Google Suite, and Microsoft Office Suite systems
The application review process will begin the week of November 14th
Additionally, please be on the lookout for an email to complete a Predictive Index Assessment. Be sure to look in both your Inbox and Spam folder. Complete as soon as possible and confirm upon completion. It is important the hiring manager have time to review the results prior to your initial phone screen/interview. This tool is used to gain insight of your innate/preferred working style.