- EmployIndy - Finance
- Indianapolis, IN, USA
- Full Time
- Full package of benefits
The Contract Specialist position will be responsible for the development, maintenance, and tracking of contracts for subrecipients and vendors. This position will be responsible for managing files with high level of details to assure technical accuracy and compliance with state, federal, and other grantor requirements. This position will be responsible for all billing and budget reporting of contracts.
This position will be located at EmployIndy Downtown Office and report to the Associate Director, Grants & Contracts.
To be successful in this role you will accomplish:
• Developing and managing sub grantee contracts including post-award activities, such as requests for additional funding; requests for extension of the period of performance; and monthly payment processing.
• Monitoring organization's sub grantee financial activity based on monthly accrued expenditure reports.
• Creating and providing monthly financial reports to team members, as requested.
• Point of contact for assigned contracts. Responsible for providing support to team(s) on all contractual matters and guiding staff through the contract process.
• Understanding contract management systems and establish and maintain well-organized contract records/files.
• Participating in quarterly initiative meetings and assisting with development of monthly and quarterly initiative reports.
• Collaborating with team members to establish and streamline internal and external processes.
Education and Experience:
• Post-secondary credential required; Associates degree preferred.
• Two to three years or more business management, accounting, and/or administration related experience preferred
• Previous monitoring and project management experience preferred
• Progressive work history with increasing levels of accomplishment required
Additionally, look for an email to complete the Predictive Index Assessment. Be sure to look in both your Inbox and Spam folder. Complete as soon as possible and confirm upon completion. It is important the hiring manager have time to review the results prior to your initial phone screen/interview. This tool is used to gain insight of your innate/preferred working style.
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts