- EmployIndy - Finance
- Indianapolis, IN, USA
- Full Time
- Health, Dental, Vision, 401k, paid parking
The Finance Coordinator position will be responsible for the development, maintenance, and tracking of contracts for subrecipients and vendors. This position will be responsible for managing files with high level of details to assure technical accuracy and compliance with state, federal, and other grantor requirements. This position will be responsible for all billing and budget reporting of contracts.
This position will be located at EmployIndy Downtown Office and report to the Associate Director, Grants & Contracts.
To be successful in this role you will accomplish:
• Managing sub grantee contracts including post-award activities, such as requests for additional funding; requests for extension of the period of performance; and monthly payment processing.
• Monitoring organization's sub grantee financial activity based on monthly accrued expenditure reports.
• Creating and providing monthly financial reports to team members, as requested.
• Responsible for providing support to team(s) on contractual matters and guiding staff through the contract process.
• Understanding contract management systems and establish and maintain well-organized contract records/files.
• Participating in quarterly initiative meetings and assisting with development of monthly and quarterly financial reports.
• Collaborating with team members to establish and streamline internal and external processes.
Education and Experience:
• High-school Diploma Required; Associates degree preferred.
• Two to three years or more business management, accounting, and/or administration related experience preferred
• Previous monitoring and project management experience preferred
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Results driven to meet the mission, vision, and goals of EmployIndy
• Knowledge of CRM, Google Suite, and proficient in Microsoft Office Suite systems
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Strong attention to detail
• Knowledge and experience with accounting software preferred
• Ability to analyze data and reach sound conclusions, work under time pressure, and meet deadlines
• Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions
• Knowledge of fund accounting, Uniform Grant Guidance, GAAP and Internal Revenue Circulars preferred
Additionally, look for an email to complete the Predictive Index Assessment. Be sure to look in both your Inbox and Spam folder. Complete as soon as possible and confirm upon completion. It is important the hiring manager have time to review the results prior to your initial phone screen/interview. This tool is used to gain insight of your innate/preferred working style.
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts