- EmployIndy - Career Services
- Indianapolis, IN, USA
- Full Time
This position supports the Career Services team at the WorkOne Indy (WOI) location in a variety of roles. The Manager will be responsible for providing oversight of the Workforce Ready Grant (WRG), and special projects such as Dress for Success, Indiana Career Explorer (INCE) and other newly launching projects. The Manager will be over the embedded schedule as well as the workshop schedule and participate in launching new schedules quarterly. This position will provide continuous oversight of each embedded location including the scheduling of services and staff requirements. The Manager will serve as the Virtual Solutions Specialists and a subject matter expert for many of the required database and assessment software platforms. This position is responsible for grant data collection and reporting, maintaining a quarterly classroom schedule, and reviewing staff work for accuracy.
The Career Services Manager will be located at WorkOne Indy and reports to the Associate Director Career Services.
To be successful in this role you will accomplish the following:
- Attend all relevant meetings to stay informed on program changes and updates and relay this information to the appropriate team members.
- If embedded locations are in place, the manager will maintain monthly contacts with embedded POCs and the Service Provider to provide quality customer service and resolve outstanding issues. Visit embedded sites on a schedule to maintain relationships.
- Monitor the WRG program on a daily basis, contacting potential students as assigned in a timely fashion, process enrollments in the WRG CRM, and maintain monthly reports and updates.
- Create and manage the workshop schedule for WorkOne Indy to provide workshops throughout the week that are relevant to the clients. Lead the WOI Workshop Committee. Provide data around workshops and ICC attendance.
- Monitor the SCCEP program and serve as the liaison with the SCCEP service provider. Maintain reports and updates and keep appropriate team members informed.
- Represent the Career Services team and actively participate in the WOI Workshop Committee and the Learning Management System (LMS) Committee.
- Serve as the point-of-contact for Indiana Career Explorer and keep service provider and team members informed about changes and updates from DWD.
- Assist as requested with Staff Enrichment, Team Building, and Wednesday@WorkOne Indy.
- Monitor the Rapid Response activities on a daily basis, working side-by-side with Business Partnerships, attend and present at events, and stay current with DWD requirements around Rapid Response.
- Review and provide suggestions for improving weekly/monthly/quarterly metrics and survey results
- Develop project timelines for new projects and oversee the launch. Verifying that projects are within the guidelines provided and meet all regulatory guidelines.
- Stay up to date on program processes and procedures and serve as subject matter expert on WIOA, TABE, WorkKeys, WIN, TORQ, Indiana Career Connect, Indiana Career Explorer, and Indiana Career Ready.
- Manage change: Be innovative, display initiative, be willing to take risks, and remain flexible and adaptable in response to a changing work and regulatory environment.
- Plan and organize work: Be able to plan and organize his/her work and the work of others. This involves the ability to analyze problems, reach decisions, make, and implement plans.
- Interface effectively with others: (Interpersonal Skills) Be able to work effectively with others. This involves oral communications, professional relationship building and teamwork.
- Achieve results: Be results oriented and able to achieve goals. This involves a motivation to achieve, an awareness of the business of EmployIndy, a willingness to learn, and a strong customer focus.
- Leadership: Be able to assist other team members in the fulfillment of their duties.
Education and Experience:
- Minimum of a four-year degree in education/social service/business or eight years of experience in project management.
- Required five years of experience in an office setting which required independent work structure, 10 years of experience preferred.
- Progressive work history with increasing levels of accomplishment required.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Results driven to meet the mission, vision, and goals of EmployIndy
- Knowledge of CRM, Google Suite, and Microsoft Office Suite systems
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge of data and data system reporting including Excel Pivot Tables
- Ability to manage multiple issues while also maintaining focus on daily duties
Note: Please watch for an email to complete the Predictive Index Assessment. Be sure to look in both your Inbox and Spam folder. Complete as soon as possible and confirm upon completion. This tool is used to gain insight into your innate/preferred working style.
EmployIndy grants equal opportunity to all qualified persons without regard to race, color, religion, gender, pregnancy, disability, age, national origin, military service obligations, veteran status, citizenship, sexual orientation, or any other category protected by law. EmployIndy provides equal opportunity in wages, promotions, benefits, and all other privileges, terms, and conditions of employment.
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts