CSR Teller - Indianapolis
- Immediate Opportunities - Business/Financial
- Indianapolis, IN, USA
- Full Time
EmployIndy has partnered with the largest, locally owned bank in the greater Indianapolis area. Since opening our doors in 1993, we have grown from 18 employees to more than 300 employees. Our strength and success in serving the local marketis directly attributable to our talented staff. Our goal is to be the undisputed leader in delivering outstanding banking service in Greater Indianapolis.
With greater than 90% staff retention year after year, and with a highly competitive benefit package, our staff enjoy a sense of stability not always experienced in the general work environment. Benefits include but are not limited to: medical/dental/vision/life insurance, vacation, personal time, holidays, tuition reimbursement, 401(k), profit sharing, and wellness benefits. Our employer partner is currently seeking CSR Tellers to fill various positions throughout Indianapolis.
Purpose of Position: Operates a teller's window by providing prompt, efficient, accurate and high quality customer service. Represents the Bank in a courteous, professional manner, alert to customer needs and willing to cross-sell or refer the customer to appropriate staff.
- Uphold the "Culture of Excellence" and provide high quality customer service to all clients all the time
- Comply with all banking regulations and our own Bank policies, procedures and objectives
- Maintain proper procedures and security controls to protect against criminal and fraudulent activity and unnecessary risk or exposure, including but not limited to following Bank policies and procedures to ensure confidentiality and obtaining all proper identification on telephone and electronic inquiries
- Provide clients with accurate account, product or service information
- • Process checking and savings transactions, negotiable instruments (i.e. official checks, money orders and traveler's checks), loan payments and safe deposit box rental payments in a timely, accurate manner
- Maintain basic knowledge of Bank services and products
- Evaluate customer product/service needs to ensure client satisfaction and refer any transactions to appropriate departments as needed
- Balance transactions at end of day and verify cash totals
- Maintain working knowledge of branch capture system
- Minimum High School diploma or equivalent; some college preferred
- Minimum of six months cash handling experience preferred for entry-level positions
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Excellent communication and customer service skills, exhibiting a high degree of professionalism
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with the proven ability to interact effectively with individuals from diverse backgrounds
- Basic computer proficiency and terminal knowledge
- Ability to interpret data and identify problems